Thursday, March 8, 2012

Who me? Yes you!

Alright,
So I've kind of been M.I.A for a while.
Dumb school.
Who needs it, ya?
Anyways, I've been tagged by the lovely Lauren Mary. 
So here we go!


here are the rules:
1. post these rules.
2. post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged.


1. School is kicking my trash right now. Seriously, I might die.
2. I leave for New Mexico in 7 days!
3. I leave for North Carolina in 30 days!
4. I thought that I sang a lot, until I met my roommate Kayla. 
5. Every time I see/hear/think about anything having to do with The Hunger Games, I pee a little because i'm so so so excited!
6. Sometimes I just don't think I was cut out for this whole "dating" scene. 
7. I have a love-hate relationship with Rexburg. But honestly.. I love it.. but hate it. But love it. A lot. 
8. I can't wait to see Bunny Begard. Ah!
9. I have a HUGE crush on Mr. Channing Tatum. 
10. Speaking of Mr. Tatum, the best friend Tyler took me to see The Vow for my birthday... dang, I love Channing even more :) Mmmmm
11. I should really be doing homework right now. 

THE QUESTIONS:

 1. what is one thing about yourself you would change? 
I love myself, I really do. But really? Just two inches taller would be nice :)
2. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 
I would like to be teaching & hopefully married. Maybe not in Idaho. 
3. dogs or cats? 
DOGS.DOGS.DOGS.DOGS.DOGS.DOGS.
4. favorite vacation.
I would have to say when I got to see the ocean for the first time when we went to the Caribbean. AMAZING! 
5. tell me a secret. 
Um... no. 
6. if you could spend the day with anyone, past or present, who would it be?
My grandpa Summers. From what I hear he was an amazing man. And from what I remember, he was funny & he played the guitar & uke :)
7. who's your celebrity crush? 
Well.. if you didn't already know... Mr. Tatum :)
8. if you could eat only one thing the rest of your life, what would you choose? 
Uh... right now i'm really loving Spinach Artichoke Dip from Applebee's, so that :)
Or pineapple. 
9. current favorite song? 
Tonight - Fun. 
&
I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
10. what's your guilty pleasure? 

You wanna know? Ok...
No :)

MY QUESTIONS:

1. What is one talent that you have but usually keep to yourself?
2. What was one of your favorite Halloween costumes you've ever worn?
3. What's the last dream that you remember having?
4. Have you ever met a celebrity?
5. Favorite EXOTIC animal?
6. Favorite high school memory?
7. What is your dream job?
8. Favorite TV show growing up?
9. Do you love mini cadberry eggs as much as I do?
10. Can you hula hoop?
11. Why do you blog?

I choose you!

*Allison Gardner
*Karly Leavitt
*Hayley Jo
*Elise 

HAVE FUN!

Love always, Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment