Monday, December 21, 2009

Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time :]




This blog stuff is crazy madness! But i'm hoping I get a hold of it sometime soon :] I was inspired to get a blog because of my good friends, Hayley Reese, Joy Cooper and Jake Stewart. I was feeling a little left out! So here I am , In all my glory. Right now I am on break from College at BYU-I. I love it there! The people there are great, and the men there are so..good. I'm really excited to be home! Its going to be one big party! My family at my dad's house picked out our Christmas tree....I obviously didnt have a say in it, look at the size. Yes, this tree takes up our whole living room. Its great? The little ones love it and I guess thats all that matters! Well, thats about all I have to say! I'm excited to post again! :] Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment