Thursday, August 5, 2010

Catch up time? I think yes.

Well, to say that I haven't blogged in a while would be an UNDERSTATEMENT. To be honest I didn't think this whole blogging thing was that cool... until everyone started doing it and then i felt left out. Anyways! let's do a quick catch up. I finished my first year of college at BYU-I and loved it. But.. I'm transferring.. say whaa? Yes, transferring to good ol' ISU. Hopefully it's the right thing to do... who knows. I'm currently living at home at my papa's house and its.. well.. grand? ha! Well... that was a fun ketchup!
I've started working at good ol' JcPenney in the mall! It's actually a pretty great job, I get good hours & good pay & i've also met some pretty nice people.. ;)
Well... no pictures for this blog.. I still dont' remember how i did that on my last one... KARLY BENNION help? :)
I think that's enough for this one. Adios mi amigos.


Peace & Blessings
Court:]

No comments:

Post a Comment