Sunday, January 2, 2011

Update to date.

So it's a new year eh?

One thing I've thought about is how I love how every one's like " a new year.. i can be different!" yeah yeah.. we'll see about that :) haha

Christmas was a blast. I love the holidays. I love coming home to a lit up tree and the smell of cookies/brownies and other junk. I got everything I could have wanted for Christmas. My parents always find a way to make it truly amazing, even if money is tight. They work miracles. I realized how much I love spending time with my family. It's never boring. We played so many rounds of Catch Phrase, simply because I loved watching my little brother think so hard just to describe the word: Pirate. or Slap. He's adorable.
WE played Yahtzee, 3 times, because we knew it would make my mom's year! Even if we can't stand that game. Watching my younger siblings play Just Dance 2.. is quite the experience. You would think that they were going to hit the TV with how close they get. Preston was the first to get injured... he hit himself in the elbow with his own controller, he's that talented.
This is my 5-year old little sister dancing, she'll eventually get the hang of it :)

I'm sad I didn't take more pictures over the Holiday's but it's because i was too involved I feel. I just forgot. Parker did get a tent and he set it up in the living room.. that was fun. 

New Years was wayyyy more fun than I thought it was going to be! My original plan was to just chill with Allison Gardner, which would have been amazing in itself! But, we heard of a couple parties and decided to check them out! I was able to get Tyler to come along, even though he told me he would probably go home before midnight, old fart. We stopped by our friend Bracken's party first, when we got there he told us that a bunch of guys were down stairs trying to hit each other in the nards... OK, i thought he meant just casually walking around and then BAM, someone was hit.. no no. They were all sitting in a circle with their legs spread throwing a basketball at each other... I don't understand the male specimens. 
We were only there for 20 minutes and then left. 
We then went to Brad Lindfords party. One word: AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness, it was so much fun! They had a HUGE dance party and so many people were there! We definitely stayed there until 12:45am :)
Joy, Alli, Makel, Tyler, Matt and some others danced together all night long! Loved it! 
I once again, didn't take a lot of pictures, especially there, but some other people did :) Here you go!

Alli & I in Tyler's car, dancing & belting our little hearts out to some Disney :)
We shouldn't be allowed to drive.
The dance floor!! Photo taken by Jenna.
The DJ and the party planners: Photo taken by Jenna.

Overall it was a fantastic break. I enjoyed every minute of it. Even the days I had to work :/ Blah!
I'm really excited to get back to my normal schedule and my fabulous co-workers and my adorable client Benny! I'll try and blog more. 

Peace & Blessings











1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fantastic break!! Wish I could have been around more but I loved seeing you so much!! You're awesome and I love yaaa!!

    ReplyDelete