Saturday, February 26, 2011

Quince.

Well, I got tagged. So let's go.

1. I cry over everything. I am a true baby & always will be.
2. I also worry about everything. I think of the worst possible situation that could happen, simply so I can be prepared for it.
3. I've only had one major surgery in my life.
4. My worst fear is being kidnapped/raped. 
5.I love writing in my journals. The thought that goes through my head is.. "one day, my children will read this."
6. My favorite books are the Hunger Games Series.
7. I was born in California, yet, I've only been on the beach twice.. and not even in California.
8. I am a Diet Dr. Pepper addict.
9. I sometimes think about what i'm going to do about bridesmaids when I get married because I consider a lot of girls my best friends :)
10. I taught myself how to play the guitar and ukulele. 
11. My favorite outfit: V-neck, cardigan and jeans. 
12. I ran my car into a building my junior year of high school. 
13. I am a sucker for boys of different ethnicities. 
14. I will travel when i'm older. 
15. I'm claustrophobic. Big time.

There you go friends :)
I'm not going to tag anyone.. if you want to do this, do it :)

Love you all.

Peace & Blessings 

PS. today sucked.


No comments:

Post a Comment