Thursday, February 10, 2011

Velvet.

I've always tried to keep a journal.
I started in like the 6th grade,
but I hated it.
But I found the cutest one in DC and bought it and I became addicted to writing in my journal. If i don't get to it one day... 
i'm constantly thinking about how I didn't document my day.. It's horrible!
The thought process that goes through my head when buying a new journal or when writing in it is:
My kids are going to read this. They're going to think, "man.. this is what mom was like at 19!"
and I want them to be interested and not disgusted & I want the journals to look interesting. Not just some plain Jane thing :)
Anyways, I'm going to go write in my journal now :) 
I'll post a picture of my new one soon.. its so pretty!!!

Peace & Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment