Monday, November 8, 2010

OH It's SNOW... That rhymes :)

So first things first. I think it's HILARIOUS how everyone on good ol' Facebook is complaining about Snow. Come on Idahoans.. we usually have a few inches by Halloween! We have been so lucky! I was hoping that it would wait and snow after Joy & I left for DC but you can't always get what you want :)

Next thing, I leave for DC on Thursday! Can you believe it?! It's FINALLY coming!! OH and did I mention that we get to take a bus to New York on Saturday?!!! So stinkin' excited!! I can't even explain to you right now the excitement I am feeling. We get to spend one whole day there. And then on Monday we are going to a Kate Nash concert!!! This is going to be an AMAZING trip!

Anyways, that's all for now.
I Love you All.

( This is Maxx & I trying to get warm in our blankets )

Peace & Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment