Thursday, November 4, 2010

I knew it :)

I knew I would have a hard time blogging after that DUMB blog challenge was over, but oh well :)
I don't have any pictures to post for this.. I'll make something work though!!

First thing: Last Friday I went home from work early due to sickness, so I didn't get to work with my kid Benny. Then on Monday he was sick! So I didn't get to see him AGAIN. Needless to say, I was super excited for Wednesday to come so I could see him and work with him!! First thing when I get there I look on the board to see if he was going to be absent.. negative :) But wait... My name is up there saying that I'm working with another kid and not Benny..  WHAT THE?! I go and talk to my manager and she explains to me what was ORIGINALLY going to happen... then tells me that that plan wasn't going to work out, so I'll be back with Benny by next week. And she tells me that I'll be working with Houston until  then and Clarke gets Benny.. I didn't understand this. Why couldn't Clarke take Houston? I WANT MY KID!!! haha, but really. I love Benny! So I pouted for a few minutes then started looking through the other kids stuff to learn about him. Benny shows up and goes into the waiting room, I look in to say hi, he gets up with such a happy expression and says "CORKY!" and I said, "I'm not working with you today Benny..." Benny went from excited, to confused, to sad, to mad, to pouty.. saddest thing EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR! I wanted to cry.. no worries I didn't, well maybe. I'm just emotional okay! It was weird seeing him work with someone else, he was so confused. His routine was so incredibly messed up. I felt bad for the kid. So I'm hoping that I can work with him tomorrow... PLEASE!

Second Thing: I've decided I need to stop being what they call a "people pleaser" I'm always making sure I say the right things and the things people want to hear.. no worries, I don't mean I'm not honest. I just either agree on what I agree on or keep my mouth shut so they just assume. But I figured out that it's OK to piss people off sometimes! Ya know? Now, I don't mean that I'm going to be mean.. I'm just going to stop worrying so much if people are going to be mad at me or not! It's so stupid.


Third Thing: Cass & I went to Taco Bell the other night, drive-thru, and we left. Great trip. The next day I go to Wal*Mart and i pull out my wallet... my debit card is gone. Immediate panic! I don't lose things like that.. i was freaking out. I searched for quite a while, and I got to the point where I said, I'll call in the morning and have the bank cancel my card! Then I'm talking to Cass and she says, court.. are you sure you didn't leave it at Taco Bell. I was convinced that I had gotten it... well I call and this is the conversation:
"Hi this Ben, how may I help you?"
"Hi, I was just wondering if a debit card got left there last night?"
"Let me check..."
(ten minutes later)
"I don't see one, and I haven't had any turned in.. I'm sorry."
"It's all good. Thank you, Bye."
I wanted to cry, I hate this stuff and I....*ring ring*
"Hello?"
"HI, is this Courtney?"
"Yes."
"Hi, this is Ben from Taco Bell. I did some more digging and I found your card"
"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!! YOU JUST MADE MY NIGHT!"
So I went and got my card and they didn't even give me a free drink or anything! haha :) It was their employee that didn't give me my card back.. hussies. :)

Fourth Thing: I'm going to see one of my best friends in WASHINGTON DC in one week!! And I get to travel with my other best friend! It's going to be amazing!! I'm seriously so excited and nervous! Hopefully everything goes okay! haha! We're going to be there for a whole week! How great is that? and then after we get home, Jake comes home a few days later! YEEE-AAAHH! :) It's going to be so great!




I think that's all the stuff I have right now....

But I love you all :)

Peace & Blessings
ps. I hope you enjoyed my picture choices! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment