Sunday, October 31, 2010

'Hall-o-Ween"

    Well, Halloween wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Cassandra, Kylee, Abby, Marissa, Isaac, Laken, and I went to the YSA all area dance thing at the church by the temple. I dressed up as a smurf :) and Cass and Riss were twins. Cass was the Evil one and Riss was the Good one. AS it should be. We just walked around for a while because we really just wanted to dance. We danced for about a half hour before we decided to bounce and go watch a movie.. and Alex met up with us! I really wanted to watch PS. I love you or My sister's keeper. I know I know.. it's Halloween, you should watch a scary movie right? Well, i don't think there are any good ones right now. So yeah. But Isaac got one that was called, "Burning Bright" It was about a killer tiger. haha it was entertaining. To say the least. haha.
Anyways, what i've decided is that I think i'm done spending money to dress up for one night. Not worth it to me. You could call me a party pooper. But it wasn't HORRIBLE.
Cass - Evil Twin. Me - Smurf (in my not so flattering dress)
Good Twin, Evil Twin, Smurfette :)
My Bestest :)
Absolutely love them.

Overall, I had SUCH  good weekend, surrounded by great people :) 

Love you all :)

Peace & Blessings







No comments:

Post a Comment