Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gleek!

Day 14 - A TV show you're currently addicted to.


Well I do love Glee, I do. But i've been pretty disappointed with it lately. There's been a few good songs, but everything seems to be about sex and con traversal subjects and such. Ya know? I understand why they do it... but It's just taking away from it's great-ness! I don't see why they had to have 2 girls basically kiss...? But I continue to watch it. My favorite thing? Is that I have a Glee Buddy.. you guessed it, Tyler. We have Glee nights every Tuesday. It's quite fantastic. We'll see how tonight's episode goes. I haven't heard anything about it, so it should be interesting :)


Tyler and I a few weeks ago on Glee night
My dear friend Oj Yma made this for me, cute isn't it? :) I love it!


And I love you all :)

Peace & Blessings



No comments:

Post a Comment