Wednesday, October 27, 2010

3 is better than 2... and 2 is better than1.

I'm not gonna lie...I'm getting sick of this blog challenge. So i want to get it over with!! So here we go:
Day 24 - A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Day 25 - What's in your purse?
Day 26 - A photo of somewhere you've been to.


I'm doing 3 today :)


Something that means a lot to me is: 


And going here:

What's in my purse? 
*wallet
*Burts Bees
*pens
*gum
*bobby pins
*water bottle
*a book (it changes weekly)
*lotions
*perfume

A Photo of somewhere i've been to:
Jeremiah and I in St. Maartin :)
The Part of Miami that I saw ;)
ST. Thomas :)
St. Thomas :)
Washington DC :) Did I mention I"m going there again in 15 days? :) 


I'm so glad I just got 3 of those dang challenge things done :) 
I love you all :)

Peace & Blessings

ps. 15 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment