Wednesday, October 20, 2010

That took Foreverrr.

Day 15 - Something you don't leave the house without.


Well, now that my blog will let me upload pictures, I can do day 15 :)
I do not leave the house without:


*BurtsBees (the best chapstick known to man)
-original... none of that pomegranate crap.






















*Wallet/Purse
*Earings
*Underwear 


Those are the necessities :)


So anyways, That's my day 15. Exciting? Probably not. But I did just meet up with an old friend from high school who I havent seen in like... 2 years, maybe longer. And he's doing so well :) I love seeing that in someone. You can just tell they're doing great things. LOoooove it!


Love you all :)


Peace & Blessings











Ps. Elise Hymas... I'm sorry about your bad day & I want you to know that I love you and that I said a little prayer for you :) Things will get better dear, just keep doing what you're supposed to be doing and you'll be ok. Let me know how your friend is doing, I heard about that wreck and I'm so sorry. :( never fun. But just know that I love you lots girl. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Courtney Cook! Oh how I love you, especially now. You seriously made me cry! Dumb, I know, life is just emotional right now. But I love you so much! Thank you so so so much!! Heber is doing alright, things are kinda rough right now, but it will get better again. Thank you so much though, I love you!

    ReplyDelete