Tuesday, October 26, 2010

No Title.

Day 23 - 15 facts about you.


1. I have a lot of secrets, the kind of secrets that no one knows about.
2. I am a people pleaser.
3. I don't say what's on my mind.
4. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church.
5. I love David Archuleta.
6. I am really hard on myself.
7. When I fall, I fall hard.
8. I cry.. over everything.
9. I am 5 feet 3 inches exactly.
10. My birthday is Feb. 11, 1991.
11. I relate music to my life daily.
12. The friends that I have... are the best. 
13. My older brother is a grrreat guy.
14. I have a hard time with change.
15. I don't like underwear... ( no worries.. i still wear it :] )




     Blog time: I sometimes wonder why we continue to do the same things, even if we know they're not  the best for us... I don't understand why it's so hard to just not do it. Stupid. 
I'm really excited for this upcoming weekend, some big things are happening :) Something that should have happened a very long time ago.. but at least it's getting done. right? I love you all sooo much. I have the best friends in the whole wide world. 


Some things I'm excited for:
*One of my very best friends is getting married in less than a month!! ah! & It's argyle theme.. love it and her :)
* I'm going to Washington DC in 2 weeks! & i'm going with my great great friend Joy to see our sexy friend Jake! :)
*Harry Potter premiere with Tyler! I'm more excited to see his reactions during the show :) Just sayin..
* & i'm excited for this Sunday :)


Love you all,


Peace & Blessings 





No comments:

Post a Comment