Thursday, October 28, 2010

el fin.

Day 27 - A picture of you last year and now and how you changed since then?
Day 28 - Your favorite movie.
Day 29 - Something you could never get tired of doing.
Day 30 - A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days


How have I changed? Well, first off.. I dont like my hair in this picture, so that changed slightly :) But I think I've grown up quit a big in a lot of different aspects. I look at things way differently now. And I've made some decisions that have had a really good affect on me :)

I will never get sick of this movie :)
SINGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!



1. I got this cute cardigan :)
2. I reconnected with some friends.
3. I realized how great my job is :) 
ps. You would NEVER guess what goes on in the Teacher's Lounge :)


I love you all :)
and I'm really glad this is over!!

Peace & Blessings 


No comments:

Post a Comment