Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Numero Uno

Day 1 - A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.



This is me, in all my glory :)

ANYWAYS! My day has been just great. I got up, showered, got ready, ate breakfast, made a sack lunch :) and then headed to work! I get off early on Tuesdays... around 1:30, it's the best. Then I came home, went to Wal*Mart with the step-mom, came home and listened to the songs that will be on GLEE tonight and got super excited :D Tyler will be coming over at approximately 7:00pm this evening to accompany me with this great show. Then I will work out, and go to bed. Sound Good? Yes, great day! Oh & did i mention that I basically have a 4 day weekend? So great :) I hope you all had a fabulous day as well. 
Peace & Blessings.



No comments:

Post a Comment