Tuesday, October 12, 2010

'Music is what Feelings sound Like'

Day 8 - A song to match your mood




I'm feeling so many moods right now... so I'm going to post a few :) Like i mentioned before, I'm not good at making decisions. 


*We're going to be friend - The White Stripes.
*Just Friends - Jason Reeves
*You make me want to shout! - Little Richard :)
*and.. I'm feeling excited.. but I couldn't think of a song to express that. So.. If you know one, feel free to comment :) 




I love you all!
oh and two songs i'm obsessed with right now? 
Instigator and uh.. Tyler said I NEED this as my ringtone.., im not sure how to take that, I am an instigator though :)
and.. the other song is: I Look To You . the two songs are pretty much opposites but.. oh well :)




Have a good day :)
Peace & Blessings 





No comments:

Post a Comment