Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 6: Rawwrr

Day 6 - A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet.




Yes, my favorite animal is a giraffe. How cute are they?! If i could wake up to that every morning.. wow, I'd be one happy chica! I think they are so adorable and I just want to hug them... am i weird? probably. But goodness.. I want one for a pet. I'll keep it in my backyard.. no worries :)


So I must add to this blog so I can vent.. I hate cars.. or should I say car problems. I feel so useless! My alternator went out.. Now, i don't know much about cars, but i know that's not a good thing.. and its not a cheap thing to fix :(  I'll be car pooling to work for a few days. Pray that this is somewhat of an easy fix. I need my car :(  I almost had to call in tomorrow to work and say i couldn't come... i cried. I love my job. And i don't want to miss it. But I'm grateful for the people in my life who are willing to take time out of their day to take me to and from work. Shout out to Tyler Carlisle, my BFF and my father and mother. They're saving my life tomorrow. 

Love you all.
Peace & Blessings.



No comments:

Post a Comment