Friday, December 10, 2010

Remember the 'Q' :]

Next Please!


This is my dear friend Katie Martin. 
Where do I start about this woman. 
One thing that I absolutely love about her, is that she is truly content with who she is and doesn't care what others think. I want to be like her. Another thing, she's an AMAZING writer. Truly amazing. I was honored to be one of the first to read her book. Which was so gooooood!!! Seriously, check it out. I love her videos on YouTube.. I've missed them. Tremendously. She's so talented with her voice and the instruments! She always makes me feel so loved and wants to know about my life and all the boyfriends that i've stolen from her :)
(Look at how pretty my friend is)

I'm sad we only started getting to be close friends our senior year, but i'm also grateful that I was able to meet such an amazing individual. Even if it was later in life :) I Love you Katie! And I'm extremely excited to see you over the break. Be ready for my story  ;)

We're true brothers :)

Peace & Blessings





No comments:

Post a Comment