Monday, December 6, 2010

Tis the... the...

 Sometimes, the titles of my blog posts, have absolutely nothing to do with my post. I love it. Anyways! Next on the list:

It's time to add some male's to this game.
Nathan Chandler!


 This little sexy man here is my friend Nathan. We haven't known each other for very long. But you would never guess it. Nathan is a very caring person. He's great with kids! So great! He was such a big help to me when I first started working at the Center with him. I love that he likes to wear Argyle ( above ) and dress.. "saucy". As he would call it. He's very classy, and will let you know it :) I love that we go to Olive Garden with friends, I feel grown up when we do that... Although he did get sick the last time.. I don't know if we'll be going there anymore with him. Dang Salad! I love that we have an inside joke about "shimmy-ing" whenever a certain someone at work walks by.. or just whenever we want to. He's been nice to me all this time, and is always willing to listen to me ramble on and on. He's a pretty great guy and has a great personality. He loves Glee about as much as I do.. and I'm pretty sure that could be reason we're so close :)
                                                                                                            
This photo is the night we first met, and we jumped into the freezing cold lake together. Yes, true friendship from the beginning? Yeah.. Anyways, it was cold and we were all looking super great this evening :) As you can obviously see!

Well Nathan, I love you man. And I'm so excited that we were FINALLY introduced so I didnt have to keep listening to Cass  & Julie talk about you and I didnt know who you were! :) I'm so happy we work together and can be saucy together. You're a great friend to me and I know we'll be friends for a long while :)

Love you!

And I love you all :)

Peace & Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment